CONDITIONING WORKS START AT PERUMIN 33 VENUE
Mining mega event that will be held for the second time in a row at the campus of the National University of San Agustín in Arequipa, from September 18 through 22.
On May 19, the condition works at the campus of the National University of San Agustín of Arequipa started. This is the venue of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, mega event that will be held from September 18 through 22 and will welcome more than 100 000 visitors, from different parts of the world.
Works started with the construction of a new peripheral fence around the UNSA, it includes the areas of Paucarpata and Independencia avenues and the improvement of the accesses to Engineers area that highlights the importance of this University, according the Interinstitutional Cooperation Agreement signed by the UNSA and the IIMP.
At the same time, the water canal maintenance is being carried out at the sector next to Av. Independencia and the conditioning of the stadium Ho Chi Minh where the International Pavilion of the Mining Technological Fair (EXTEMIN) will be placed, that in this opportunity will host 15 foreign delegations. In this edition, the International Pavilion will have the participation from: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and the United States of America.
The works under development are cut and leveling of the soil, placement of concrete cubes, ramps and stairs to communicate different pavilions of the event. According the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP), organizer of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, the total extension of the works will be 10.7 hectares and will need an investment of more than 3 million soles.
The assembly of EXTEMIN fair will start this week. This is one of the biggest fair in Latin America that this year will gather more than 800 companies from 70 commercial sectors distributed in 1623 modules.
- The engineer Víctor Gobitz, CEO and General Manager of Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A., is the Chairman of the Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers, organizer of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention.
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”