PERUMIN 33 MINING CONVENTION SPONSOR COMPANIES WILL BE IN THE WORLD’S EYES
These companies will have a direct contact with many governmental delegations, investors and commercial representatives worldwide..
PERUMIN - Mining Convention is the most important mining event in the region. Each edition gathers more than 100 000 visitors from different parts of the world and more than 800 exhibitor companies in its technological Fair EXTEMIN.
In this sense, it is an excellent showcase for many brands of supplying and mining companies, thanks to its prestige, importance and continuous presence the international media.
They will also be present on its informative platforms and will have a positioning that will increase their brand regulations and will consolidate their business’ expansion.
We would like to invite you to join us in this great event through the following diverse investment opportunities: Sponsor (S/270,000), Senior Gold (S/120,000), Junior Silver (S/70,000) and Copper Collaborator (S/40,000).
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at (511) 313.4160 Ext.: 243 or to the e-mails and .
You can also visit us at Calle Los Canarios 155 -157, Urb. San César II Etapa – La Molina, weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30
- PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention will have 7 academic and business meetings: the Mining Business Summit, the Logistics Meeting, the Environmental Meeting, the Social Meeting, the Legal and Tax Meeting, the International Meeting and the Technology and Innovation Meeting.
- PERUMIN 32 had more than 70 sponsors among the different categories: strategic partner, sponsor, senior gold, junior silver, copper collaborator and collaborating companies nationwide.
Phone number: (511) 313.4160 Ext.: 377, 394
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”