REGISTER AND BE PART OF PERUMIN 33 MINING CONVENTION WITH PREFERENTIAL FEES
This International Event will gather more than 100 000 visitors from more than 50 countries in the World
The Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMP), organizer of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention, continues leasing stands for the Mining Technological Fair (EXTEMIN) that will gather the main mining suppliers worldwide at the Universidad Nacional de San Agustín, Arequipa
As well as in prior editions, PERUMIN Mining Convention estimates to exceed 100 000 visitors and the 14 000 Conventionists in average, with the participation of students, professionals, executive directors and mining entrepreneurs from more than 50 countries in the World.
In addition, according to the organizers, preferential fees will be offered only until January 31, 2017.
ACADEMIC AND COMMERCIAL CONFERENCES
This new edition will have 7 renewed business, academic and commercial meetings, where creative solutions will be proposed to the main challenges faced by the Peruvian mining industry, thanks to the contribution of first-class experts.
The meetings are: Technology and Innovation Meeting, Logistics Meeting, Legal and Tax Meeting, International Meeting and Social Meeting. In this edition, PERUMIN - Mining Convention will have two new events: the Mining Business Summit and the Environmental Meeting.
In addition of these meetings, the Mining Technological Fair - EXTEMIN will be held that will have more than 1600 stands and 11 international pavilions from counties such as Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
For further information, please contact us to and or at (511) 313.4160 Ext.: 256 and 257.
- The motto of PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention is “Mining: Sustainability and Competitiveness”. Both strategical axis complement each other perfectly and define the goals of the mining industry, such as the respect for communities and the protection of the environment, together with the promotion of technical development.
- PERUMIN 33 Mining Convention will have a 10.7 hectares area for the construction and enabling of exhibition areas, lectures rooms, among other common areas for the attendants.
Phone number: (511) 313.4160 Ext.: 377, 394
Últimas NoticiasSuper User
- Disal: “Innovation is the foundation of the environmental products and services we offer”
- "Peru-Australia FTA will bring great opportunities for the mining industry in both countries”
- MEM: “We aim at creating suitable conditions to develop the mining sector”
- Milpo: “We will present our social and environmental management results at PERUMIN 33”
- Roque Benavides: “PERUMIN shows the decentralizing work of the mining industry”